1. Dues are $30 annually, beginning July 1 and ending the following June 30th.
2. All renewals will be $30 regardless of the month in which one renews. Those joining for the first time, if it is after January 1, will pay half-dues ($15.00). New members joining between July 1 and January 1 will pay $30.00
3. Prospective members may attend two guild meetings as a guest before joining the guild.
4. Members who do not pay their dues by August 1st will be dropped from the membership list and will not receive the newsletter.
5. Senior memberships will be available to guild members 75 years of age who have been active guild members for 5 years or more at one half the cost of the regular dues ($15.00).
6. Free membership to guild members who are at least 85 years of age and a member of the guild for at least 10 years.
7. Children who are family members of a KCQG member will be given free membership if requested if under age 18 and of an age to participate as a quilter. Children must be accompanied by an adult member of the guild to the meetings.